Feel stylish and fashionable with our beauty tips for you. Watch fashion shows, read fashion news and buy your favorite beauty product here at fashionstyle.U



Neha Dhupia has been extremely guarded about the new man in her life. Though she does not mind 
stepping out with him at events and being photographed by the shutterbugs, divulging details about him is a strict no!
he mystery man, who has been snapped with the actress, has been referred to as Jimmy, a Venezuelan. But his real name is James Sylvester, Jimmy being his nickname.
After much coaxing, Neha only admits, "Yes, I am in good company. I have never been comfortable talking about my personal life, that's why I prefer a no comments stance."

Neha only admits, "Yes, I am in good company. I have never been comfortable talking about my personal life, that's why I prefer a no comments stance."
At this moment, Neha is not ready for any commitment as she is busy with her career.
"I am married to my work at the moment. So there are no wedding bells on the cards."
It is believed that the actress met Jimmy through a common friend and the duo was even spotted together at Shilpa Shetty’s birthday bash. She was accompanied by Jimmy at IIFA in Toronto.

Leave a Reply